Friday, August 31, 2012

Introducing Hadji-our new little wonder!

I am so stoke to post this very first photo of my pamangkin. Our newest member of the clan arrived on 23rd of August 2012! He is named after my older brother's nickname which is Hadji. He weighed 8.8 lbs. He is pretty big. I wasn't able to get the exact figure about his length but he looks pretty long. He is very cute!

Isn't he the sweetest little thing you ever did see!

I didn't know my sister in-law already gave birth to him and neither my Kuya Hadji was present when she gave birth because we were both in the province during that day.I'm glad my ever helpful youngest brother Eddieboy drove Ate Dominga to the birthing center.I only got to see my nephew five days after. I love him as soon as I set my eyes on him. It is amazing to me what a miracle it is to behold such precious little angel from heaven. His arrival now make me an uncle of four .

Here is a collage of pictures of my adorable pamangkins Andrei, Pearl and Kamlon.


I surely love these darling little kids!

and here's more cuteness


I'm so glad Baby Hadji is healthy and already here despite of the little trouble my sister in-law with low level of amniotic fluid.

Congratulations Kuya Hadji and Ate Ingga!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations on the new beautiful nephew! I am glad to see that you are starting a blog. Your writing is great and it is nice to be able to stay caught up. If you want, you can keep up with us on our blog: thebaum.blogspot.com. It is mostly my wife that does the writing, but it is a good way to know what we are up to.

    Hope all is well. Best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have a blog! The new nephew is beautiful. I love babies! You're looking good in the pictures. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete