Friday, August 31, 2012

Andrei's Baptism


On the 4th of August, I endured the 10 hour bus drive from Manila going home to my province in Isabela to perform a special duty. 

My nephew Andrei got baptized and I've been asked by my younger sister to perform the ordinance.


 I am so proud that he chose to be baptized. I really admire my sister for guiding him and setting the right example for him.

 The program went very nicely and I had the most beautiful feeling that day. I performed similar thing when I was a missionary but the feeling of baptizing your own family member has brought so much joy which is beyond words to express.His testimony  is the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time.

Coming all the way from Manila did worth the trip. I can't make the 400 km. distance from Manila to Isabela shorter but I know I did something to help my nephew find the way (though not the shorter way but it is the sure way) to Heavenly Father.







No comments:

Post a Comment